Military / Law Enforcement / Government Programs
Military / Law Enforcement / Government Discount Program
To our active duty, retired, and veteran U.S. military, government, and law enforcement family, we thank you for your service and appreciate the work you do and sacrifice you make for our country and communities. Since we can’t get out there and buy everyone a cup of coffee and extend a handshake, we figured a discount would make a good substitute.
We partnered with ExpertVoice to put a program together to give you special pricing on select optics. Create an account, join a group and unlock special MIL/LE pricing.
If you are inquiring about a department or agency purchase, please contact us.
Law Enforcement Firearm Instructor Program
Trijicon is pleased to offer SPECIAL PRICING to certified active and retired Law Enforcement Firearms Instructors. This offer is valid
for ONE TRIJICON MAGNIFIED AND/OR ONE TRIJICON NON-MAGNIFIED OPTIC/SIGHT per person
per year. This offer does not include Electro Optics or accessories.
To apply, please complete the following:
- Contact us at 248-960-7700 or send us an email to receive special program pricing/eligibility guidelines.
- Submit the completed form found here, and provide proof of LE certification (U.S. instructors only) as indicated. If a copy of your credentials is prohibited, send a copy of your business card or Instructor Certification via a “.gov” or agency e-mail address.
- Customer Service will contact you to obtain payment information.
Test & Evaluation Program
Trijicon offers our Testing and Evaluation (T&E) program to the U.S Military and U.S. Law Enforcement Agencies/Departments.
Our T&E program provides an opportunity to try our products before you buy them. We provide this service at no cost to
your unit, department, or agency.
The purpose of our T&E program is simple:
- We want you to be sure that what you are buying meets your mission requirements.
- We believe you will immediately see the value of Trijicon products once you use one.
We can provide additional information, answer any questions, and offer recommendations based on your
mission. We look forward to hearing from you.
STATE/LOCAL/MUNICIPAL LAW ENFORCEMENT: Call 248-960-7700 or send us an email.
Trijicon National Stock Number (NSN) List
A list of National Stock Numbers (NSN) for applicable Trijicon products is available for reference.