- Five to ten years of experience in a channel management, sales administration, direct B2B selling, or a trade marketing role.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Track record of leading a cross-functional team on varied projects.
- Ability to prioritize and respond effectively to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience utilizing creative thinking to innovate new solutions in a market.
- Comfortable managing multiple projects with tight deadlines simultaneously.
- Project management and problem solving skills.
- Excellent writing and math skills.
- Experience using a CRM system.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Outlook and PowerPoint, Excel).
- Ability to travel up to 40%
Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or a related field.
Ability to apply common sense understanding, follow detailed and involved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving multiple complex or variable situations.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit. The employee is required to frequently stand, walk, and reach. The employee is occasionally required to walk, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, twist crouch, or crawl, and communicate with co-workers, guests, customers or the public.
The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 15 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Trijicon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and supports workforce diversity. U.S. Citizenship or permanent residency required. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
To learn more about Trijicon, Inc. please visit our website at www.trijicon.com