- Experience working in supply chain and/or customer order planning within a manufacturing environment.
- 3+ years’ experience with ERP system, SAP a plus.
- Familiarity with supply chain and the following functions within an ERP system: Order Management, Materials Management, Logistics, and Production Planning and Detailed Scheduling.
- Must have a thorough understanding of manufacturing planning principles, theories, techniques and concepts as well as ability to understand accounting and manufacturing systems.
- Ability to research solutions and apply advanced planning tools and techniques to resolve business challenges.
- Knowledge of principles for providing effective customer services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Ability to organize, schedule, budget and coordinate work phases; excellent time management skills.
- Ability to determine the appropriate approach at various program levels and provide effective solutions for complex technical problems.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills to interface with internal employees and external customers and be able to accurately document, report and present.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint); proficient experience using internal ERP systems.
- Strong attention to detail, accurate and organized
- Good decision making, problem solving, and analytical skills
- Dependable and reliable
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Business or similar related degree is required.
- ISO9001 or other quality system experience.
- Experience in Microsoft Word, Excel and computer inventory systems.
Ability to apply common sense understanding, follow detailed and uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit. The employee is required to frequently stand, walk, reach, and use hand to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee is occasionally required to walk, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, twist crouch, or crawl, and communicate with co-workers.
The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 15 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Trijicon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and supports workforce diversity. U.S. Citizenship or permanent residency required. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.