- B.S. Degree, Prior Production Supervision experience a plus
- Strong ethics, integrity with leadership qualities that inspire trust and confidence
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Ability to delegate responsibility
- Basic computer proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- ERP experience, SAP preferred
- Production scheduling/planning experience
- Adaptable to change
- Attentive to detail
- Able to effectively prioritize
- Able to effectively multi task
- Dependable and reliable
Ability to apply common sense understanding, follow detailed and uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete standardized situations.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit. The employee is required to frequently stand, walk, reach, and use hand to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee is occasionally required to walk, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, twist crouch, or crawl, and communicate with co-workers.
The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 15 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Trijicon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and supports workforce diversity. U.S. Citizenship or permanent residency required. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.