Creation of video content to support marketing efforts, including the capture of original footage (in studio and on location), the editing of original and/or existing footage, and the addition of graphics to form a final video.
Capturing photographic content, both in studio and on location to support marketing efforts, including the capturing and retouching of images.
Writing short-form content to support social media and other digital marketing efforts.
Creation of content ideas and mapping out a content calendar for social media and other owned marketing communication outlets (e.g., blog, online community, email marketing system).
Managing social media efforts, including content calendar creation, posting, managing responses to direct messages and questions, monitoring for issues and reporting on results.
Supply of regular content on assigned topics to fuel direct marketing communications across the Trijicon brands with key audiences, including channel partners and consumers.
Provide additional support, as needed, on other content creation efforts the marketing team is responsible for.
Other tasks as assigned.
- Three or more years’ experience in a marketing content creation role.
- Experience capturing video footage using both fixed, handheld and drone cameras.
- Experience capturing photography both with a set in studio and on location using both light kits and natural light.
- Past writing samples of short-form marketing content that was written to support a brand position and tone.
- Experience managing a content creation schedule and creating a content calendar.
- Samples of past social media management success, including regular growth of a social following and engagement from a brand’s social media presence that the candidate was either solely or mainly responsible for managing.
- Track record of leading a content creation effort and delivering regular content on time and on budget.
- Experience supplying a CRM effort with content to directly connect with customers and consumers.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Ability to prioritize and respond effectively to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience utilizing creative thinking to find solutions to content requests.
- Comfortable managing multiple projects with tight deadlines simultaneously.
- Project management and problem solving skills.
- Strong ethics, integrity and leadership qualities that inspire trust and confidence.
- Track record of motivating and developing a capable team.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the Company.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Strong motivation for targets and timelines.
- A team player comfortable working in collaboration with a strong Marketing team and leadership team.
- Ability to prioritize and respond effectively to meet deadlines.
- Maintain and project Trijicon’s business image, Vision, Mission, and Values at all times.
- Excellent detail and organizational skills.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Proficient in use of social platforms (e.g., Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, etc.) and social media management software such as Hootsuite, Postling, etc.
- Proficient in video editing software such as Adobe Premier Pro, Final Cut Pro, etc.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Outlook and PowerPoint, Excel).
- Ability to travel up to 20%
Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or a related field.
Ability to apply common sense understanding, follow detailed and involved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving multiple complex or variable situations.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit. The employee is required to frequently stand, walk, and reach. The employee is occasionally required to walk, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, twist crouch, or crawl, and communicate with co-workers, guests, customers or the public.
The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 15 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Trijicon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and supports workforce diversity. U.S. Citizenship or permanent residency required. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
To learn more about Trijicon, Inc. please visit our website at www.trijicon.com