- General understanding of cutting tools and ability to identify proper tool when tool changes are required.
- Experience of machining tight tolerance parts is beneficial.
- Attention to detail in regards to part quality and non-conformance issues
- Excellent verbal, written and digital communication skills is a must.
- GD&T knowledge is preferred
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- High school diploma or equivalent, and at least 3+ years of programming related work experience.
- Ability to read and comprehend procedures written in English.
Ability to apply common sense understanding, follow detailed and uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit. The employee is required to frequently stand, walk, reach, and use hand to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee is occasionally required to walk, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, twist crouch, or crawl, and communicate with co-workers.
The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 40 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 40 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Trijicon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and supports workforce diversity. U.S. Citizenship or permanent residency required. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
To learn more about Trijicon, Inc. please visit our website at www.trijicon.com