- Knowledgeable in the proper execution of live fire arms training, to include weapons handling, Range Safety Officer tasks, and range control procedures
- Solid knowledge and understanding of all military small arms and tactics to include but not limited to, M2/M2A1, M240/MK48, M249/MK46, MK19, M4, M9 and various other military weapon systems.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Ability to provide excellent written and oral presentations and briefs
- Ability to multitask efficiently
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and creatively
- Dependable, reliable and honest
- Knowledge of Trijicon products and their applications is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to travel extensively in the US and abroad
- Valid/current US passport
- Position in located at the Business Development Office; Stafford, VA
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience as a small arms and tactics instructor
- At least 4 years of experience in sales preferred
- A solid understanding of the U.S. International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and Export Administration Regulations (EAR).
Ability to apply common sense understanding, follow detailed and uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete standardized situations.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required for this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to sit. The employee is required to frequently stand, walk, and reach. The employee is occasionally required to walk, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, twist, crouch, or crawl, and communicate with co-workers and guests.
The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 15 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Trijicon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and supports workforce diversity. U.S. Citizenship or permanent residency required. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.