- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Currently holds or has held a General Instructor Certification for their law enforcement agency
- Currently holds or has held a Firearms Instructor Certification for their law enforcement agency
- Experience as a small arms and range safety instructor
- Prior Business Development experience preferred
- A solid understanding of the U.S. International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and Export Administration Regulations (EAR).
- A strong understanding of Computer Education and Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook)
- A minimum of 10 years of federal or state law enforcement experience to include supervisory experience
- Have experience and good working knowledge with agency and department procurement processes, budget requirements, and grant programs
- Highly knowledgeable in the proper execution of live firearms training, weapons handling, Range Safety Officer tasks, and range control procedures
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision, be a self-starter, with great work ethics
- Must be flexible and adaptable to changing business models and organization structures
- Ability to provide effective presentations and briefs
- Ability to multitask efficiently
- Ability to provide customer service on the phone and in person
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and creatively
- Dependable, reliable, and honest
- Knowledge of Trijicon products and their applications
- Ability to travel extensively in the US
- Flexibility to adapt to last minute travel
- Valid/current US passport
- Live in Virginia
- Valid/current driver’s license
- Travel is expected for this position (40-50%)
Ability to apply common sense understanding, follow detailed written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete standardized situations.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each job responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required for this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly exposed to a wide variety of weather conditions (sun, heat, cold, rain, wind, etc.). The employee is occasionally required to sit, walk, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, twist, crouch, or crawl, and communicate with co-workers and guests.
The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 15 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Trijicon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and supports workforce diversity. U.S. Citizenship or permanent residency required. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.